Follow me on Instagram!

Instagram

Thursday, September 2, 2010

UD BOSIII - Times Square Event

On Saturday, August 28, 2010 Urban Decay released 1000 BOS III palettes to eager fans. I was in the crowd and had a blast. The first 200 people received a tshirt. I was number 35, therefore I received a shirt and other goodies. The Sephora staff was awesome, handing out low-cal apple snacks to the pretty ladies waiting for their makeup. When the Urban Decay staff arrived, they handed out deluxe shadow samples, displayed the BOSIII to the crowd, and offered free makeovers using UD products.


After waiting about 2 hours, we were ushered inside. We were immediately handed a palette and ushered to the check out line. While waiting to pay, I was given a sample of the new Lip Junkie lip gloss in Wallflower. At checkout, I received a 24/7 eyeliner in Mildew, my tshirt, and a Stardust eyeshadow in Retrograde. I was truly amazed at the generousity of the staff.

I posted a video (on YouTube) talking about my experience and I have also posted swatches below. I really love this palette, as well as this brand. In my experience, Urban Decay is a cosmetics company that understands makeup junkies like us. They want to keep us as loyal customers and are thankful that they have. They made everyone feel beautiful and appreciated at this weekend's event.

The Book of Shadows III will be availiable at urbandecay.com as of September 7th, and as of October 1st it will be available at Macy's, Sephora, and Ulta.

No comments:

Post a Comment