Follow me on Instagram!

Instagram

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bright Eyes using Edun Palette




I posted a picture of my birthday haul last month, which included the Edun by Sephora palette. I have actually posted a review video on YouTube as well ( link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGpL8uXZw_s ). I used it for the first time today and, I must say, I am genuinely impressed.


Sephora brand items have a reputation for being low quality and overpriced. While I have had a few duds, I have alwo found a few winners, which is why I wanted this palette in the first place. I used the yellow, teal/turquoise, and green eyeshadows in the Contrast palette to create my bright look, pictured above. I found the colors to have a nice pigmentation. They are also blendable and have a nice color payoff. Last I checked, the palette was half off on Sephora.com (thats $15 for 6 shadows and a blush!). Considering that it is inexpensive, good quality, and charitable (proceeds go to Wildlife Conservation) I see no reason to skip this one. Buy a palette and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment