Follow me on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, May 10, 2010

Recession Special Beauty

So lately, makeup junkies have been getting what I like to call the 'recession special.' Every beauty magazing has featured cheaper drug store products in order to make readers feel that they can access beauty without breaking the bank. While their intentions are good, often their choices often leaving us wasting more money than we save. After buying a few products at the drugstore that a magazine promised would be amazing *cough*N.Y.C. lip liner*cough* I felt a longing for the quality of the pricey stuff. I turned to YouTube, a haven for junkies craving a haul, tutorial, or just a quick fix. I watched review after review and finally found a few d/s products worth trying. In the next few weeks, I'll be posting videos and reviews of these products so that you can shop smarter. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment