Follow me on Instagram!

Instagram

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Camera and Bag

I wanted to take a minute to talk to you guys about my camera and camera bag. For still shots, I use the Canon T3. I cannot explain just how much I love this camera. It was a gift from my boyfriend for Christmas and it has quickly become my best friend. It is easy to use, excellent quality, and just amazing. I bring it everywhere! There should be a picture or link to the camera in this post. I think he bought it from Target, but I can't be sure.

Canon T3 12.2MP Digital SLR Double Zoom Lens Kit - Digital SLR Cameras

As for my camera bag, I use the Millie from Jo Totes. I bought the teal version because I thought it would be a fun color that wasn't too over the top. It is a lovely material, well made, and so versatile. No one would ever guess it was a camera bag! It makes it very easy to tote my camera around with me.

Jo Totes bag can be found at:
http://www.jototes.com/collections/all

Check out my video on youtube for my review of the bag!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment