Follow me on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, January 3, 2011

ZOYA Promo

Hey, pretties!

As you know, I'm going through a bit of a nail polish phase. I've been collecting polishes since I was little, but now I feel that I can fully appreciate them. One brand that I have always been loyal to is Zoya. Zoya polishes are free of many harmful toxins, come in a wide range of colors and finishes, and last forever.

The brand announced in early December that they wanted to get over 20,000 fans on facebook. They also promised a gift to all fans after they hit that number. Today they released the code and offer. The offer is for 3 free nail polishes- any color, finish, collection. You must pay shipping and handling ($6.95) but it is, in my opinion, quite worth it. Zoya polishes are typically $7 each, so with this code you are getting $21 ($27.95 with shipping) worth of polish for $6.95. The code is good until January 7, 2011 on zoya.com. If you have trouble with the site, try again (its overloaded with excited Zoya fans!).

My 3 polishes were Barbie, Indigo, and Elodie.

Enjoy your polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment