Follow me on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, New Makeup!

Happy New Year!

I hope you have all enjoyed a wonderful holiday season with those you love. May peace and love carry you through the new year!

I wanted to start by thanking all of you for reading, watching, commenting, and subscribing. It has been quite the journey for me and I appreciate all of your kind words. I am proud to say that, thanks to you, I have reached my goal of 50 YouTube subscribers. I know this is a small audience compared to many YT gurus, but my goal from the beginning was to speak about what I know and enjoy with people who want to hear it. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.

I have many reviews and posts written and drafted, almost ready to be posted. Over the next few weeks you will see a slew of pictures, reviews, and updates. I have many pictures of manicures (holiday themed and growth updates), swatches, holiday season hauls, sale updates, and product reviews. Before I post those, check out the video I posted after Christmas. In that video, you will see many of the products that I will be reviewing and swatching. I have already posted a review of the Sigma brush set, but a written review (with pictures) is on the way.

Thank you again for sticking with me. Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment