Follow me on Instagram!

Instagram

Thursday, June 10, 2010

LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics

I recently became interested in LUSH products after watching a video on YT that described the Dorothy bubble bar. My mother is a big Wizard of Oz fan, so I knew I had to find it. When I arrived at LUSH, I was immediately impressed. The products are arranged as fruit would be at a roadside stand, i.e. in baskets. The sales people were helpful and attentive, not at all snooty. They explained each product ad even offered samples of soaps to take home. I purchased a 2 bubble bars (Dorothy and Armandopando) for myself, as well as Mother's Day presents for family members. I also received cut samples of 2 soaps (Honey I Washed the Kids and Karma).Each person who received a LUSH product as a gift has since called me to tell me how amazing they were. Here is my personal review:

Dorothy- adorable design, wonderful smell. It smells like gardenia and jasmine. I have not used mine yet, but my mother said that hers turned the water blue and produced amazing bubbles.

Armandopando- white bubble bar with a dried rose on top. Sweet and romantic. In the store, I could only smell the rose scent. Once I used it, the citrus scent exploded into the bathroom. It smell was lovely, but I would have liked more roses. I used half the bar and the tub was full of bubbles.

Honey I Washed the Kids- this soap had a honeycomb on top. It smells sweet and rich, like a honey dessert. It feels soft and moisturizing. One sample has lasted me 2 weeks.

Karma- this soap has a strong patchouli scent. I am not a fan of this scent, so I gave it away. It smells woodsy and spicy, very masculine.

Mums- I purchased 2 'Mums' bath bombs as gifts for Mother's Day, one in pink and one in yellow. The scent was light and sweet. The tag on the flower 'stem' had wildflower seeds and can be planted in the garden. Both recipients loved it and said the smell was amazing.

Flosty Gritter Bubble Bar- I purchased this as a Mother's day gift for someone in a house with 2 boys. She said the tub filled with pink water and pink glitter, which made her feel girly. The vanilla scent was relaxing and sweet.

I am not one for bubble baths and bath products, but LUSH may have converted me. Keep an eye out for another LUSH haul/review coming within the next 3 weeks. To find a LUSH new you, visit www.lushusa.com Enjoy and have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment