Follow me on Instagram!

Instagram

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!


I hope this post finds you safe in the company of people you love! Today is Halloween, but for many of us in the path of Hurricane Sandy, it is just one of the first days of recovery. I hope that each and every one of you is safe and sound. I was lucky to have only lost power, though many others have lost so much more. I will keep them in my thoughts. In times like this, we must work together to rebuild.

I had planned Halloween makeup and nail tutorials and vlogs (pictured above), but I was without power for 2 days and unable to upload anything in a timely manner. Below is a picture of what I had planned (silvery eye look with a cute witch hat). Again, I hope all is well! Be safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment