Follow me on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Fashion Inspiration

Many of you expressed interest in fashion segments, so here ya go!

Lately I've noticed that I've become sloppy. Perhaps it is due to my return to school, but i have reverted back to sweatpants, tshirts, hoodies, and sneakers. While these may be comfortable, they are not the most stylish or flattering articles of clothing. Besides, how can I do a face full of makeup yet neglect my clothing? Its like painting half a picture! I've decided to revamp my wardrobe for Spring. My goal is to find pieces that are versatile, feminine, figure flattering, and fresh for Spring and Summer. Right now, I'm drawn to florals, nude/blush colors, accessories, mint, coral, and skirts. I made a few inspiration boards on polyvore.com. Check 'em out!















What do you guys think? I'm going shopping on Thursday. If you would like, I can make a video with my clothing haul.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment