Follow me on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, February 21, 2011

Blog Sale!

Hi guys! I mentioned it earlier this week, but here is my first blog sale! The items are mostly Barielle polishes. If you haven't seen my video on the Barielle polishes, head over to YouTube and check it out. There are a lot of lovely colors and finishes. I have a few of each color, but I know that certain shades will go fast.

Each polish costs $4 (they go for $8 retail).

Anyone who entered the Barielle giveaway, as well as MUA members, will get a special discount. Please include your YT username (if you entered the contest) or MUA username in your order email.

Blog Sale Guidelines:

Pick which polishes you want. Send me an email at lovedork3@hotmail.com with your order and location (city, state, country). I will reply with your order total and estimated shipping charges, as well as the paypal info. I can only accept paypal orders at this time. Please include your name in the email subject (i.e. Order for Ann, Order for Jane, etc). If an item sells out, I will let you know immediately. If I receive multiple requests for a single item, the first request received will get the item. International orders will go on a case-by-case basis.

Thank you all for participating.

A Bouquet for Ava - 4 available
DSC01400

Slate of Affairs - 3 available
DSC01414

Polished Princess - 5 available
DSC01413

Skinny Dip - 2 available
DSC01415

Get Mauve-ing - 10 available
DSC01411

Misbehaving Mistress - 5 available
DSC01410

Myrza's Meadow - SOLD OUT
DSC01409

Lava Rock - 6 available
DSC01408

Suntini - 5 available
DSC01407

Blossom - 4 available
DSC01405

Decadence - 3 available
DSC01404

Falling Star - SOLD OUT
DSC01402

Sinful - 6 available
DSC01403

Flirtini - 4 available
DSC01401

Hidden Hideaway - 6 available
DSC01406

No comments:

Post a Comment