Follow me on Instagram!

Instagram

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween Nail Tutorial : Candy Corn Nails!

I am in love with these nails! I saw a video tutorial and immediately tried it on my nails. Its so adorable and perfect for Halloween! You can use any white, orange, and yellow shades you have. For reference, I used Sweet Georgia Brown in Cyberwhite, Duri in Yale Orange, and Brucci in Emmi and Ollie Go Bananas. Its best to use creme formulas (i.e. without glitter or shimmer). If you want glitter, your best bet is to layer it on top. Enjoy!


Step 1: Paint entire nail white. Use 2 coats and let dry.
nailtut1


Step 2: Paint one stripe of orange horizontally in the middle of the nail. Let dry, repeat.
nailtut2


Step 3: Paint a yellow stripe that borders the orange and covers the tip of the nail. Let dry and repeat.
nailtut3

Step 4: Add top coat and let dry.

muachallenge 051
Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment